Homecoming festivities will kick off tomorrow (Friday, Oct. 8), and run through the weekend. Here are a few events to catch:
- Stueck Distinguished Lecture, 1:30-3 p.m. Friday, Oct. 8, in Leach Theatre and via Zoom
- Open House for the Collaboratory and DeWitt Gallery, 2-4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 8, in Room G-2 of the Humanities and Social Sciences Building
- James O. Stoffer Lecture in Chemistry, 2 p.m. Friday, Oct. 8, in Monsanto Lecture Hall (Room G3) of Schrenk Hall
- St. Pat’s sweatshirt design reveal, 3 p.m. Friday, Oct. 8, at University Book and Supply, located at 1107 N. Pine St.
- Dedication for Jack Carney Puck and Plaza, 4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 8
- Kummer Day Celebration, 10-11:30 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 9, in Leach Theatre. A reception will be held at 10 a.m. in the lobby and the program will begin at 10:30 a.m. in the theater.
- Miner Alumni Association Tailgate Party, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 9, in the Gale Bullman Building parking lot
- Football game: Missouri S&T Miners vs. Truman State University, 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 9, Allgood-Bailey Stadium.
For a full schedule of events, please visit the Miner Alumni Association website.