Philanthropy Month is a time of year the Missouri S&T community celebrates the support of alumni, students, friends and family. We take this month to show our current students and community members the impact of donor support all over campus.
Philanthropy Month aims to show the impact of this giving at Missouri S&T. Philanthropy Month offers opportunities to educate and engage students on the idea of giving to others.
All month, through April 30
- Join the crowd: Bring your spare change and show your philanthropy by supporting your favorite charity or Spirit of Change – Random Acts of Kindness to make an impact in current S&T students’ lives.
- Freebies, food and fun: Every Tuesday and Thursday, stop by the booth at the Havener Center or outside the library for games, prizes, snacks and free gear.
- Whiteboard Wednesdays: Write what you love about S&T. It will be shared on a Facebook page, com/PhilanthropyMonth. The student with the most likes each week will win a gift card.
- Dine and Donate: Join us for food, games and prizes. A portion of the food and beverage sales will go to supporting Spirit of Change — Random Acts of Kindness, a student fundraiser provided by Blue Key Honor Society that goes directly to current students. Dates will be posted on com/PhilanthropyMonth.
- Scavenger Hunt: Join a student team and compete for prizes in a week-long scavenger hunt April 17-21. To join a team, contact Rob Ruchotzke, development officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 28, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Philanthropy Fair: Help promote philanthropy at S&T. Students are encouraged to donate or raise funds for their favorite organization or charity. For more information or to sign your organization up, please visit https://crowdfunding.mst.edu/project/4187.