- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
An S&T faculty member and three academic advisors gave a talk titled “A Metamorphosis from Faculty to Professional Advisors in the First-year Advising Experience” on Feb. 28 at an academic advising conference in Springfield, Missouri.Read More »
The Engineering Center of St. Louis will host a career fair 4-7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 21, at the center, located at 4359 Lindell Blvd. in St. Louis. The event is free and open to students interested in internships or jobs in engineering fields. Students should bring their resumes.Read More »
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering will be hosting a mini-electronics trade show in the atrium of Toomey hall on Thursday (April 18th) from 10:00 until 2:00.
included in the show will be the following vendors:
• John Gampper = Tektronix / Keithley
• Steve Fulwider = Keysight
• Jeff Benke = Weller, Apex Tools, TechSpray and Science scope
• Dan Heaghney = BEI Sensors, Crydom / Crouzet, Qualtek,, Schroff, Sola, TT Electronics
• Rich Sartori = APEM, Bourns, CDE, IDEC, Sanyo Denke and a few others
• Scott Stocking = Wago (lots of different stuff)
• Brian Rumpf = Tyco (even more stuff)
• Dave Willand = Newark / Element 14
All faculty, staff and students are welcome to stop by and see the current product lines from these vendors and discuss any upcoming instrumentation needs.
Explore the topic of engineering and health during the UM System Research Summit 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 10, in the Carver-Turner Room of the Havener Center. The summit will showcase interdisciplinary work from all four UM System universities and provide a forum to stimulate collaboration and innovation around this research topic.Read More »
This week, Feb. 17-23, is recognized as National Engineers Week. The observance is part of a national effort to celebrate how engineers make a difference in the world, to increase public dialogue about the need for engineers and to bring engineering to life. In addition to Career Fair activities, the College of Engineering and Computing is hosting several employer-student mixers. Get an events schedule.Read More »
- The Pittsburgh Courier News staff recently published photos of attendees at the National Society of Black Engineers’ 44th annual convention in Pittsburgh March 21-25. Among those pictured are Keelen Jones, a freshman engineering student at Missouri S&T, with MU engineering students Raphael Hutchins and Marlon Taylor.