- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering will be hosting a mini-electronics trade show in the atrium of Toomey hall on Thursday (April 18th) from 10:00 until 2:00.
included in the show will be the following vendors:
• John Gampper = Tektronix / Keithley
• Steve Fulwider = Keysight
• Jeff Benke = Weller, Apex Tools, TechSpray and Science scope
• Dan Heaghney = BEI Sensors, Crydom / Crouzet, Qualtek,, Schroff, Sola, TT Electronics
• Rich Sartori = APEM, Bourns, CDE, IDEC, Sanyo Denke and a few others
• Scott Stocking = Wago (lots of different stuff)
• Brian Rumpf = Tyco (even more stuff)
• Dave Willand = Newark / Element 14
All faculty, staff and students are welcome to stop by and see the current product lines from these vendors and discuss any upcoming instrumentation needs.