- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The Student Success Center is hiring for Fall 2022! We’re accepting applications, and we would love if high-achieving students organization would apply to be an Academic Tutor or a Success Coach! Both positions start at $10.30 per hour, 4-8 hours a week, and pay increases the longer you’re at the Student Success Center. Applications due by Friday, April 15th and can be sent to the SSC Advisor, Leneisa Parks – email@example.com. Students can expect to be contacted between the dates of April 19th through 21st. Interviews will take place April 25th – 29th.
We’re hiring for the positions below:
SUCCESS COACH – Student workers who aid students in reaching their life/campus goals through peer-mentoring and event planning.
• Work shifts at the SSC front desk while maintaining a friendly demeanor and promoting an inclusive environment.
• Meet frequently in a 1-to-1 setting with students to help set and accomplish goals, promote academic recovery, and etc.
• Occasionally give short small or large group presentations.
• Some weekends and evenings required. Flexibility needed.
• HOW TO APPLY: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter that explains your personal definition of success and why you are interested in being a success coach in pdf. format.
ACADEMIC TUTOR – Student workers provide individualized academic assistance in 2 or more courses.
• Must have received letter grade of A in the tutored courses
• Must have taken courses at Missouri S&T [cannot be transferred in or from previous institution]
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills in 1-to-1 and small group setting.
• HOW TO APPLY: Send an email to email@example.com with (1) a resume and an (2) unofficial in pdf format.
We appreciate the consideration, and we’re excited to add new folk to our team!