Access W-2s through myHR in January

Posted by
On December 13, 2012

A new option will be available in January to access your Form W-2 in myHR. You are already familiar with viewing and printing your pay advice in myHR and now you will be able to view and print your W-2 through myHR as well. This new option for W-2s will be convenient, secure and much quicker than waiting for a hard copy to arrive by mail.

The 2012 W-2s will be available in January, but you are encouraged to log-in to myHR now to provide consent to receive your W-2 in electronic format. By providing consent before Dec. 31, 2012, you will be notified via email as soon as your W-2 is ready to view in myHR.
Act now so you do not miss this important end-of-the-year deadline. Log in to myHR and navigate to Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > W-2/W-2c Consent to provide your consent.
If you provide consent and later wish to receive a paper copy of your W-2, you may withdraw your consent at any time prior to Dec. 31. Paper Form W-2s will be postmarked on or before Jan. 31, 2013.
If you do not wish to receive your W-2 electronically, you must verify your mailing address online on myHR for the paper W-2 to be mailed.
Log on using your university sign-on and password. Navigate to: Main Menu > Self Service > Personal Information > Personal Information Summary.
Verify your address. W-2s will be mailed to the mailing address if applicable; otherwise the home address will be used.
If you wish to change your home/mailing address, click on the blue box to edit it.
Address changes must be updated online by Dec. 31 to be included on the 2012 W-2 file.

Share this page

Posted by

On December 13, 2012. Posted in Announcements