- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The S&T Advising Center advisors will be available at the following residential hall areas for drop-in hours Monday, Sept. 21 through Friday, Oct. 9:Read More »
With fewer than 200 students currently living in the residence halls on S&T’s campus, the remaining Thomas Jefferson and Residential Commons students will move into University Commons apartments with private bedrooms and private bathrooms. Following the move, each student resident will have a private bedroom, a private bathroom, and will share a full kitchen with one other student in the apartment.Read More »
Beginning next semester (Fall 2019), the student parking permits for some parking lots will be reserved for students who live in a residential hall. The residential areas and lots include:
- Residential Commons 1: Students who live in Res Commons 1 will have priority for Lot H permits.
- Residential Commons 2: Students who live in Res Commons 2 will have priority for Lot S permits.
- University Commons: Students who live in University Commons will have priority for Lot N permits.
- Miner Village: Students who live in Miner Village will have priority for Lot K permits.
- Thomas Jefferson Hall: Students who live in T.J. will have priority for Lot T permits.
If you request a student permit for a residential lot and you do not live in the associated hall, your request will be given lower priority than residents. However, you may request permits for up to 6 lots to increase your chances to secure a parking space.Read More »
The staff of the Thomas Jefferson Residence Hall and the residential life department invite the campus community to an open house to celebrate the completion of the newly remodeled North North Tower. The event will be held from 3:30-5:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 17. Refreshments will be served and tours of the new spaces will be […]Read More »