- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Graduate studies will host a presentation about thesis and dissertation formatting requirements for Missouri S&T!Creating your document in Word?: Tuesday Mar. 10th, 2 to 3 p.m. in Toomey 295Using LaTeX for your document?: Wednesday Mar. 11th, 2 to 3 p.m. in Toomey 295 The format check process can take 2-3 weeks and is required for […]Read More »
Graduate studies will host presentations about thesis and dissertation formatting requirements for Missouri S&T students:
- Workshop for Word documents: 2-3 p.m. Tuesday, March 10, in Room 295 Toomey Hall
- Workshop for LaTeX documents: 2-3 p.m. Wednesday, March 11, in Room 295 Toomey Hall
Graduate studies will host a presentation about thesis and dissertation formatting 1-2 p.m. Monday, June 17, in Room 250 Toomey Hall.Read More »
The Office of Graduate Studies will be hosting a Thesis and Dissertation Formatting Presentation on Monday, June 17th from 1pm to 2pm in 250 Toomey. The Format Check process can take 2 – 3 weeks and is a requirement for successful submission of your thesis or dissertation. During the session students will learn the process […]Read More »
Completing a thesis or dissertation this semester? Be sure to check out the following resources from the Office of Graduate Studies, including the new Word template for the Publication Option:
• Thesis/Dissertation Specifications. These specifications list the formatting rules and guidelines that your thesis or dissertation must follow.
• Formatting Your Thesis/Dissertation Presentation. These presentation slides provide an overview of the specifications with examples.
• Microsoft Word Templates. These templates have been built to follow the S&T specifications. You may copy and paste your text into them, or write in them directly. There are separate templates for a traditional thesis, a traditional dissertation, and the Publication Option.Read More »