Complete annual compliance training by Friday, Sept. 8.
Refreshing your knowledge of the university’s safety guidance and shared values helps prepare for a new academic year supporting those we serve. All university faculty, staff and student workers are required to complete the annual training modules.
The training modules should take about an hour and 45 minutes in total to complete.
To access the training:
1. Log into Percipio using Chrome or Safari web browsers.
2. Select the “Launch Compliance Training” button, located under the “My Assignments” header.
- Campus Emergency Alert Training: To better protect and empower our community, this course shares information on how the Emergency Alert System works on campus and how you can assess and respond to emergency situations. Student workers will complete Campus Emergency Alert Training through Canvas. This module will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- Code of Conduct Training: The Code of Conduct is a resource that outlines our core values and standards. All faculty, staff and leaders are expected to follow the code and related policies and procedures. This course, “Our Community, Our Commitment,” covers key topics of the code that relate to how we treat one another and how we conduct business, striving for respect, trust and transparency in all we do. This module will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- Electronic Data Protection: University policy requires cybersecurity electronic data protection training to help keep university information assets safe and prevent electronic threats to IT systems. This training module is designed to educate you on the university’s electronic mail policy and help you understand how you can better protect yourself from cybercriminals. This module will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- Eliminating Discrimination and Harassment: Every employee has the responsibility to support a work and learning environment free from discrimination. This module is designed to build an understanding of what discrimination and harassment are as well as the university policies and best practices that apply. This module will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
Other training may be required based on your position or job duties. Assigned training will be displayed on the “My Assignments” list in Percipio.
For questions and technical support: