- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Elections are underway for the 2020-21 Staff Council representatives. Vote here. Each staff member can vote once. When voting, you can select up to nine nominees (including write-in candidates) for open positions. The election will end Friday, Aug. 7.
The nominees are:
- Rebecca Birkner, office support assistant in equity and Title IX
- John Bullock, engineering technician in civil, architectural and environmental engineering
- Kim Courtney, supervisor of parking operations in University Police
- Jeanelle Hemenway, academic advisor in the S&T Advising Center
- Emily Lasso de la Vega, student service coordinator in student diversity initiatives
- Elaina Manson, senior business support specialist in global learning
- Richie Myers, educational program coordinator in international affairs
- Leneisa Parks, student support specialist in graduate studies
- Sarah Perry, program and project support coordinator in graduate studies
- Michael Pleimann, manager of new student programs
- Clorice Reyes, student support specialist in global learning
- Jade Sinnott, senior student support specialist in graduate studies
- Amollie Stoermer, academic advisor in mechanical and aerospace engineering
- Teresa Stratman, educational program coordinator in equity and Title IX
- Kara Winiarz, admissions counselor in admissions
- Dr. Clarissa Wisner, senior research specialist in the Materials Research Center.
Staff Council represents and promotes the best interests of S&T staff, helps to build a positive working relationship with the campus community and works to provide effective communication between staff and leaders.
The next meeting will be held 9-11 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 13, via Zoom. It is open to all staff, faculty and students to attend. You do not have to be a member of Staff Council to attend the meeting or to participate in most of the committees. For the Zoom link, please email email@example.com or Amanda Kossuth, Staff Council president, at firstname.lastname@example.org.