- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
A research team led by Dr. Joontaek Park is highlighted in a May 9 blog post for COMSOL Multiphysics. The company develops software for multiphysics modeling. The post is named “Speeding Up DNA Separation in a Microchannel Via Simulation,” by Thomas Forrister.
The S&T research team includes the following individuals from chemical and biochemical engineering:
- Dr. Joontaek Park, assistant professor
- Saman Monjezi, graduate student
- Bherouz Behdani, graduate student
- James D. Jones, who earned a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from S&T in 2016
- Meyyammai B. Palaniappan, a graduate student in business administration who earned a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from S&T in 2017.