Dr. Robert Marley, provost and executive vice chancellor for academic affairs, recently formed search advisory committees to assist with national searches for two senior-level positions: dean of Curtis Laws Wilson Library and vice provost of enrollment management.
Susan Hakim currently leads the library as interim director, a position she has held since June. The library dean will report to the vice provost of academic support and will be a member of the provost’s cabinet.
Tim Albers currently leads the enrollment management division. He was appointed to the position for a two-year term in June 2017 after serving as interim vice provost and dean of enrollment management since October 2016. The vice provost of enrollment management will report directly to the provost and will serve on the provost’s cabinet.
Search advisory committee for the library dean position
- Dr. Kate Drowne, associate dean of the College of Arts, Sciences, and Business and professor of English and technical communication
- Dr. John Myers, associate dean of the College of Engineering and Computing and professor of civil, architectural and environmental engineering
- Dr. Jun Fan, the Cynthia Tang Missouri Professor of Computer Engineering
- Dr. Daniel Forciniti, associate vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of chemical and biochemical engineering
- Debra Griffith, archives librarian
- Nancy Krost, institutional repository coordinator
- Dr. Ed Malone, professor of English and technical communication
- Courtney Mischke, preservation and senior library acquisitions specialist
- Julie Phelps, instructional design team lead
Search advisory committee for vice provost of enrollment management
- Dr. Jeff Cawlfield, vice provost of academic support
- Bill Elliott, director of student support services in international affairs
- Bridgette Betz, director of student financial assistance
- Tyrone Davidson, director of academic advising
- Brooke Durbin, director of recruitment marketing and enrollment development
- Kristy Giacomelli, assistant registrar
- Dr. Doug Ludlow, professor of chemical and biological engineering and director of the first-year experience program
- Sharon Matson, program and project support coordinator, office of graduate studies
- Jim Murphy, associate vice chancellor and dean of students
- Darlene Ramsay, assistant vice chancellor of advancement services and alumni relations
- Dr. Dan Reardon, associate professor of English and technical communication
- Cathy Tipton, associate director of admissions
- Justina Nunnery, manager of student support services in the office of international affairs, will serve as ex-officio secretary.
Both committees will be assisted by Jatata Cozart, strategic partner in human resources.