- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Departments may enter FY11 requisitions effective immediately. Requisitions entered for FY11 MUST include a statement in the justification/comment field that the requisition is intended for FY11. These requisitions will be created with the FY10 budget dates and turned into purchase orders and dispatched to vendors on Thursday, July 1. The budget dates/encumbrances will be rolled from FY10 to FY11 from July 1-3.
Please note the following dates:
Wednesday, June 23 – last day for non-catalog requisitions, by 5 p.m.
- Non-catalog requisitions must be entered AND approved by Wednesday, June 23, for the purchase order to be issued with FY10 funds.
- Non-catalog requisitions entered after Wednesday, June 23, will default to FY11 and a purchase order will be released to the vendor no earlier than Thursday, July 1.
- Non-catalog requisitions created but not approved by Wednesday, June 23, may be canceled and will need to be re-entered on or after Tuesday, July 6.
Wednesday, June 30 – last day to enter Show-Me Shop (SMS) requisitions, by 5 p.m.
- The SMS requisition must be entered AND approved by Wednesday, June 30, for the purchase order to be issued with FY10 funds.
- SMS requisitions created but not approved by this date will be canceled and will need to be reentered on or after Tuesday, July 6.
Thursday, July 1, through Saturday, July 3 – eProcurement and purchasing modules will be unavailable.
- Requisitioning/Approving/Receiving and eProcurement will NOT be available July 1 through July 3.