- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Beginning next semester (Fall 2019), the student parking permits for some parking lots will be reserved for students who live in a residential hall. The residential areas and lots include:
- Residential Commons 1: Students who live in Res Commons 1 will have priority for Lot H permits.
- Residential Commons 2: Students who live in Res Commons 2 will have priority for Lot S permits.
- University Commons: Students who live in University Commons will have priority for Lot N permits.
- Miner Village: Students who live in Miner Village will have priority for Lot K permits.
- Thomas Jefferson Hall: Students who live in T.J. will have priority for Lot T permits.
If you request a student permit for a residential lot and you do not live in the associated hall, your request will be given lower priority than residents. However, you may request permits for up to 6 lots to increase your chances to secure a parking space.Read More »