The October Marathon in a Month challenge launches Sunday, Oct. 1.
This fall the Staff Success Center is excited to invite S&T faculty and staff to join the October Marathon in a Month challenge to get moving. This virtual month-long event is an opportunity for you to enjoy the beautiful weather and get active. Walk, run, dance (steps are steps!) at least 26.2 miles to be registered for prizes drawn at the end of the challenge.
- Register by or before Oct. 7 using the links and instructions below.
- Sync your favorite fitness app or log your miles manually through the website.
- Check the leaderboards regularly to see how you are doing.
After that, all that is left is to go FALL in love with something active. Whether it’s running, dancing, holding walking meetings or anything in between, every active minute counts.
How to register:
- Visit app.healthcode.org/dashboard.
- Find Marathon in a Month in the upcoming events section and click “Register for Marathon in a Month 2023.”
- Choose bronze registration level and continue. No fees are required. Donations are accepted. Registration donations go to HealthCode, a nonprofit organization, and are tax deductible. You are welcome to donate but not required.
- Fill out the registration info.
- Milage goal.
- Choose University of Missouri System as your organization.
- Choose Missouri S&T as your group.
- Click “Submit Order.”
- A pop-up will ask for email and password information, click on register at the top right to start a new user registration.
- Fill in the email and password form.
- Fill out the profile page.
- Click “Save Leaderboard Info.”
Congratulations you are now registered. Keep your eye open for a registration confirmation email.
If you have any registration questions, check out this video walkthrough or reach out to Simone Waldon, Staff Success Center Manager, at email@example.com.