- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Missouri S&T’s fall Career Fair will be held 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 26, in the Gale Bullman Building, and career opportunities and employer relations needs volunteers to help ensure the event runs smoothly. Each semester campus volunteers create a wonderful atmosphere for students, alumni and employers by helping with event logistics and registration.
COER would greatly appreciate your consideration in volunteering for this semester’s Career Fair. There are three spots left to fill.
Sign-up online for a volunteer shift. You can view the date, time and description of each volunteer position within the form.
Instructions to sign up for a volunteer shift:
1. Find a position that works for your schedule.
2. Click the grey “Sign Up” box next to the position name. You can check multiple boxes.
3. Scroll to the bottom and select the green “Submit and Sign Up” button.
4. Fill out your department, name, email, phone number and shirt size.
5. Click the green “Sign Up Now” button.
If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to Stephanie Finley, career advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-341-4577.
Thank you for considering volunteering for the fall Career Fair!