The university presents benefit-eligible staff who have reached milestones in their career with a certificate honoring their contributions, beginning with five years of service. The following employees received milestone service recognition awards in June.
Please join the Miner community in congratulating them on this accomplishment.
5 Years of Service:
- Hannah Blankenship, manager of crafts service maintenance operations in landscape and custodial services.
- Connie Cromwell, educational program coordinator in the Regional Professional Development Center.
- Wendy Estes, strategic partner in human resources.
- Lisa Hill, office support assistant in University Police.
- Joe Williamson, support systems administrator in information technology.
10 Years of Service:
- Lorrie Hall, office support associate in student financial assistance.
- Amber Lane, custodian in Havener Center operations.
- Christopher Ramsay, assistant vice provost for student design and experiential learning.
20 Years of Service:
- Terry Ray, custodian in landscape and custodial services.
- Kim Walker, senior student support specialist in student financial assistance.
25 Years of Service:
- Jeffrey Harper, senior architect in design, construction and space management.
- Barb Prewett, director and assistant dean of students in student affairs.
40 Years of Service:
- Daniel Denise, support systems administrator in information technology.