- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Student well-being and the Staff Success Center are looking for staff to serve as Staff Champions. Champions are trained point-of-contacts for information and resources to support student, faculty, and staff mental well-being.
The goal of this program is to raise awareness of available resources and to guide students and colleagues to those resources. Champions are responsible for disseminating information about resources, sending reminders of mental well-being events, and answering faculty questions about resources.
Staff Champions will:
• Serve as a point of contact to share information on well-being programs and resources with your department.
• Be a resource for faculty and staff who have questions about where to send students for support.
• Participate in a two-hour orientation, tentatively scheduled 8:30-10:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 13, and a maximum of two virtual meetings per semester.
• Receive periodic communication from the S&T Health and Well-Being Committee, Faculty Engagement Subcommittee and Staff Council.
• Have the support of their direct supervisor to participate.
If you are interested in serving as a champion and can meet the requirements above, please contact Simone Waldon, Staff Success Center manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 26.