The following employees joined Missouri S&T in January.
Please join the Miner community in welcoming these new staff members:
- Michael Akin, police sergeant for University Police.
- Akhil Reddy Annreddy, instructional SAP support for academic technology.
- Teresa Bui, custodian for landscape and custodial services.
- Jeremy Christopherson, access control specialist for design, construction and space management.
- Kyle Cox, academic advisor for S&T Advising Center.
- Matthew Dew, research lab technician for psychological science.
- Dawnelle Edwards, custodian for landscape and custodial services.
- Angelica Hendrix, office support assistant for nuclear engineering and radiation science.
- Divina Leyba, business support specialist for the registrar’s office.
- Elizabeth McCune, marketing strategist for marketing and communications.
- Kyra Ortiz, certified medical assistant for student health services.
- Janice Ridolfi, advancement director for advancement records.
- Brandon Roberts, custodian for landscape and custodial services.
- Christina Ross, senior assistant director of business administration for design, construction and space management.
- Brittany Smith, academic advisor for S&T Advising Center.
- Tetiana Uralskaya, office support assistant for chemistry.
- Ashley Weems, office support assistant for computer science.
- Richard Wilson III, senior assistant director of international enrollment for graduate and international admissions.
The following employees transferred in January:
- Jerome Beck, groundskeeper for custodial and landscape services.
- Greg Edwards, senior strategic communications consultant for marketing and communications.
- Ayako Ohrengerger, business support specialist for sponsored programs.
- Sarah White, senior student support specialist for international enrollment.