New Student Portal now available!

Posted by
On January 17, 2023

At the start of 2022, a committee of staff and students were tasked to implement a portal solution to provide greater access to student services across campus. Out of this effort came My S&T (my.mst.edu) a new portal to help you find and connect with everything you need to be successful at S&T. By going to My S&T (my.mst.edu), you will find a dynamic portal that brings the digital platforms and services you use as a student here at S&T into one easy-to-access location.

My S&T portal (my.mst.edu) allows you to:
• Carry your multi-factor authentication forward to any system you access from the portal once you log in
• Connect your Canvas and Microsoft accounts directly in the portal to have easy access all in one place
• Search for any services, tasks, or activities you need to be successful at S&T
• Set Favorites and layout preferences to have all your most used tasks within easy reach
• Submit feedback to help shape and improve this dynamic portal

My S&T has many campus departments already added in the portal and continues to add more. Check out the portal today and provide feedback to help drive future updates and features.

Share this page

Posted by

On January 17, 2023. Posted in Student Announcements, Student News