The following employees joined Missouri S&T in December.
Please join the Miner community in welcoming these new staff members:
- Athmar Alzubaidi, senior office support assistant for the registrar’s office.
- Randy Brinkley, maintenance services attendant for auxiliary operations.
- Glenn Cargile, degree completion advisor for the registrar’s office.
- Sarah Frost, architect and project manager for design, construction and space management.
- Joseph Hicks, research technical services supervisor for mining and explosives engineering.
- Lisa Hodges, advancement associate for alumni affairs.
- Christopher Keehn, human resources strategic partner.
- Derek Lane, senior library information specialist.
- Stephanie Lewis, executive assistant for the dean’s office in the College of Engineering and Computing.
- Anna Ramirez, business support specialist for English and technical communication.
- Anna Vroman, office support assistant for mining and explosives engineering.
- Kim Webb, custodian for landscape and custodial services.
The following employees transferred to the following positions in December:
- Donna Arthur, student recruitment specialist and outreach coordinator for undergraduate admissions.
- Robert Berkelman, athletic operations coordinator.
- Evette Eickelmann, business support specialist for economics.
- Erica Reven, business technology analyst for information technology research.
- Katherine Shepherd, senior business operations associate for sponsored programs.
- Abigayle Sherman, senior grant writer for sponsored programs.
- Amber Stienbarger, assistant director of summer camp operations for the Kummer Center for STEM Education.
- William Tupper, telecommunications support for information technology.