The university presents benefit-eligible staff, who have reached milestones in their career, with a certificate honoring their contributions, beginning with five years of service. The following employees received milestone service recognition awards in August.
Please join the Miner community in congratulating them on this accomplishment.
5 Years of Service
- Casey Bouse, assistant director of campus experience for admissions
- Dustin Clements, custodian for facilities services
- Mary Duerbeck, head cross county and assistant track and field coach for athletics and recreation
- Tracy Fair-Parsons, physician assistant for student health services
- Joshua Jones, system administrator specialist for information technology
- Jaqueline Meinecke, assistant director of Kummer student programs
- Elizabeth Reardon, instructional designer for the Center for Advancement of Faculty Excellence
- Kelly Sharp, assistant director of regional recruitment for admissions.
20 Years of Service
- Robert Berkelman, coordinator for student financial assistance
- Melissa Chambers, grants and contracts specialist for sponsored programs
- Shelly Maedgen, student services and records coordinator for the registrar’s office.