- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Student health services would like to update the campus community regarding COVID-19 guidance. The pandemic is reaching a new stage as vaccination, testing availability, treatments and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) continue to evolve. Being up-to-date on COVID-19 vaccination remains the best protection against serious disease and death.
· All staff, faculty and students are encouraged to follow CDC guidance if you test positive, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have had close contact with a positive case.
· Stay home if you are ill, tested positive, or are awaiting test results. Follow CDC guidance for isolation, quarantine, testing and mask wearing.
· The University of Missouri System’s HR-702 policy requirement was updated in May and no longer requires students, faculty and staff to inform the university if they test positive for COVID-19.
· Students are encouraged to reach out to student health services if they are ill.
· Employees should manage their own personal health measures for COVID-19, similar to other contagious illnesses: stay home and contact your health care provider if you are ill.