The votes are tallied and the following employees have been elected to serve a two-year term on Staff Council:
- Donna Arthur, office support assistant for mining engineering
- Kimberly Baker, advancement associate for advancement services
- Kimber Crull, senior strategic communications consultant for marketing and communications
- Jeanelle Hemenway, academic advisor for the S&T Advising Center
- Shari Hill, assistant director of student support services for graduate and international admissions
- Joni Matlock, finance and accounting specialist for fiscal services
- Brittney Meyer, business support specialist for student well-being
- Missy Millspaugh, senior student recruitment specialist for admissions
- Shelly Morgan, office support assistant for mechanical and aerospace engineering
- Ramona Nicewaner, senior business operations associate for sponsored programs
- Lauren Perala, business support specialist for arts, languages and philosophy
- Jody Seely, academic advisor for civil, architectural and environmental engineering
- Teresa Stratman, educational program coordinator for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Sarah White, finance and accounting specialist for fiscal services.
Staff Council represents and promotes the best interests of S&T staff, helps to build a positive working relationship with the campus community and works to provide effective communication between staff and leaders.
The next meeting will be held 9-11 a.m. Thursday, July 14, via Zoom. It is open to all staff, faculty and students to attend. You do not have to be a member of Staff Council to attend the meeting or to participate in most of the committees.
Learn more about the organization on Staff Council’s website or visit the council’s Facebook page.