- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The institutional membership to the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD) offers S&T faculty access to a range of free services, including motivational emails, a core curriculum addressing skills for academics, a dissertation curriculum, regular webinars, courses, and writing challenges, access to the NCFDD library, private discussion forums, peer mentoring, and monthly accountability and buddy matching.
To access these resources and programs, create an account using your S&T email address, then follow these five steps:
• Go to facultydiversity.org/join
• Choose Missouri University of Science and Technology from the drop-down menu
• Select Activate my Membership
• Complete the registration form using your @mst.edu email address
• Check your S&T email. Find the NCFDD confirmation/welcome email, and click “Activate Account” in the email.