- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD) offers services for faculty, including motivational emails, a core curriculum addressing skills for academics, a dissertation success curriculum, webinars, courses, writing challenges, access to the center’s library, discussion forums, and monthly accountability and buddy matching. Missouri S&T has an institutional membership that faculty can to access career development and mentoring resources.
To access these resources and programs, create an account using your S&T email address, and follow these five steps:
• Go to facultydiversity.org/join
• Choose Missouri University of Science and Technology from the drop-down menu
• Select “Activate my Membership”
• Complete the registration form using your @mst.edu email address
• Find the NCFDD confirmation and welcome email in your S&T email inbox and click “Activate Account” in the email.