The Spring 2022 S&T Career Fair will be held on February 15th and 16th, 2022. The COER has listened to feedback over the past several semesters, as we attempt to fine tune this hybrid event. We want to give students the most access to employers possible. Please read below for details about the upcoming event, including new opportunities to skip the line!
Masking will be highly encouraged. Masks and personal hand sanitizers will be offered to every student at the door. Handshaking should be avoided. Students who are immunocompromised, sick, or otherwise feel uncomfortable attending the in-person fair, can reach out to email@example.com for alternative ways to connect with the companies in attendance.
To browse the 200+ companies in attendance across both days, students will be able to utilize the Career Fair Plus app. https://career.mst.edu/careerfair/students/
Tuesday, February 15th: Virtual Fair
- 9am to 3pm CST
- Book meetings with employers through the Career Fair Plus app starting February 8th @ 6pm CST
Wednesday, February 16th: In-Person Fair (Gale Bullman)
- 9am to 3pm CST
- The first hour (9-10am) will be for Juniors and above ONLY.
- All students will be allowed 10am-3pm
- Masks are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
- Many companies have requested that students wear masks out of respect for their own corporate mandates.
- Employers will be spread throughout both gyms
- Companies will be separated by curtains
New opportunity to skip the line!
- On February 9th and 10th, 11am – 1pm the COER will be set up in the Havener Atrium with registration stations.
- Students can check-in and print their name badge for the upcoming in-person fair.
- Students will show this name badge at the Career Fair on the 16th to gain immediate access to the building.
- Students who lose this badge or do not check-in during these times will be able to check-in at one of 20 stations across 3 entrances in Gale Bullman, on the day of the fair.
A review of what is new:
- The virtual fair will be day 1 (Feb. 15th) and the in-person fair will be day 2(Feb. 16th)
- Juniors, Seniors, Graduate Students, and Alumni will be the only ones allowed into the in-person fair from 9-10am
- Masks will be HIGHLY ENCOURAGED of all employers and students
- Early check-in for all students will be available in Havener on Feb. 9th and 10th.