With expertise ranging from the risk of insecticides to monarch butterflies and high-performance machine learning, 12 new faculty joined Missouri S&T this academic year. They are:
- Dr. Yezad Anklesaria, assistant teaching professor of mechanical and aerospace engineering
- Dr. David Bayless, who joined Missouri S&T in January 2021 as chair of mechanical and aerospace engineering
- Dr. Karen Head, professor of English and technical communication and S&T’s arts and innovation director
- Dr. Niranjana Krishnan, assistant research professor in biological sciences
- Dr. Liujin Li, associate research professor in civil, architectural and environmental engineering
- Dr. Xin Liang, assistant professor of computer science
- Dr. Phillip Mulligan, assistant teaching professor of mechanical and aerospace engineering, who transferred from S&T’s geosciences and geological and petroleum engineering department
- Dr. Ernesto Quintas Sanchez, assistant research professor in chemistry
- Dr. Ran Sui, assistant professor of mechanical and aerospace engineering
- Dr. Ardhendu Tripathy, assistant professor of computer science
- Dr. Dawei Wang, assistant professor of business and information technology
- Dr. Chen Zhu, assistant research professor in electrical and computer engineering.
Read more about the new faculty’s backgrounds and research interests on the S&T news site.