Please join the Miner community in welcoming these new staff members as well as staff members who have transferred positions or departments.
The following employees joined Missouri S&T in August:
- Kimberly Amodio, Missouri Leadership Development System (MLDS) leadership specialist for regional professional development
- Jessica Arent, student service coordinator for student well-being
- Donna Arthur, office support assistant for electrical and computer engineering
- Kenneth Baker, custodian for landscape and custodial services
- John Culp, office support assistant for computer science
- Keri Drew, office support assistant for mechanical and aerospace engineering
- Casey Gilbert, resident hall manager for residential life
- Amber Long, crafts, service and maintenance (CSM) project manager for design, construction and space management
- Evie Sherlock, senior office support assistant for the Registrar’s Office.
The following employees transferred in August:
- Rebecca Boggs, educational program coordinator for regional professional development
- Anna Chernatynskaya, research specialist for chemical and biochemical engineering
- Lynne Davidson, senior assistant director for counseling services
- Joseph Dye, CSM associate for the Havener Center
- Monica Kasza, Office Support Assistant for arts, languages and philosophy
- Katlin Kelley, senior finance and accounting specialist for fiscal services
- Timothy Maninger, software engineer for IT research
- Brittney Meyer, business support specialist for student well-being
- Penelope Roberts, CSM operations coordinator for facilities operations
- Jeanette Waters, office support assistant for chemical and biochemical engineering
- Matthew Wyatt, custodian for landscape and custodial services.