With a new, hybrid format for the Fall 2021 Career Fair, there can be confusion about the details of how to participate at the upcoming events. Here are the specific details to guide you in preparing for and conquering the career fair:
Day 1 and Day 2
Tuesday, Sept. 28, and Wednesday, Sept. 29
- In-person, in Gale Bullman from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- NO appointments required.
- A professional dress code is required for entry.
- There will be a single student entrance on the west side of the building. (This is on the same side as the football field, by the racquetball court entrance.
- Bring printed resumes.
- Students can access the list of companies and interactive map through the Career Fair Plus mobile app, or via app.careerfairplus.com
- There will NOT be a printed program at the event. Plan to use your mobile device or the many printed signs to navigate through the event.
- COVID-19 safety measures:
- All attendees are required to wear masks at all times in the building, regardless of vaccination status.
- Handshaking is highly discouraged.
- One-way traffic will be encouraged in the fair.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be readily available.
- A maximum of 500 students will be allowed in the event at any given time. Staff will monitor the capacity closely to keep traffic moving for all students.
- Please plan to visit the companies of interest and then exit the fair. Loitering is discouraged.
- There will not be a coat-check or bag-check area. This is a result of limitations in managing traffic flow.
- Wearing your backpack is discouraged but will be allowed at this event.
Wednesday, Sept. 30
- Book appointments through the Career Fair Plus app or via app.careerfairplus.com
- Appointment bookings are open now. Many companies will open more appointments all the way up to the event.
- Upload your resume to the Career Fair Plus app for employers to see.
- Find a quiet place to hold your virtual (video chat) meetings through the app.
- Wear professional dress.