More information on COVID-19 vaccinations
- In addition to today’s (Monday, April 19) COVID-19 vaccination clinic, the campus community has access to vaccinations at several other locations. See https://coronavirus.mst.edu/vaccinations/ for sites and more details.
- All students, faculty or staff who plan to receive their first vaccination shot this week should be aware that they will need to return to the same site for their second dose. Those who plan to leave campus at the end of the semester should plan to be available for their second dose before departing Rolla, or plan to return to Rolla for their second dose.
- All campus community members who were vaccinated April 1 at the Rolla Church of Christ clinic are due to receive their booster shot this Thursday, April 22. They can receive their booster from 11:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m. Thursday at the Phelps Health/Missouri S&T parking lot on 10th Street.
- In addition to today’s clinic, Phelps Health will provide first vaccination shots at the parking lot on the following dates:
- Tuesday, April 20, 11:15 a.m.-6:45 p.m.
- Thursday, April 22, 11:15 a.m.-6:45 p.m.
- Friday, April 23, 7:15 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Saturday, April 24, 8-11 a.m.