The University of Missouri Extension will host the 2021 National Health Outreach Conference (NHOC) virtually from Monday, May 3, through Friday, May 7.
Speakers will include:
- Dr. Jeffery E. Hall, deputy director and chief of minority health and health equity activity for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Dr. David Adler, deputy director of Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Dr. Alexandra Adams, professor and director of the Center for American Indian and Rural Health Equity
- Dr. Andrea Marzi, chief of immunology and molecular virology unit at the Rocky Mountain Laboratories
- Dr. Gail C. Christopher, executive director for the National Collaborative for Health Equity.
Get more details or register online.