Learn about sustainable and resilient transportation infrastructure at the Transportation Infrastructure Conference 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 24, and Thursday, March 25, via Zoom. Three professional development hours are available per day of technical presentations.
- FRP reinforcement for concrete structures, design codes and applications in buildings and bridges
- Fiber reinforced concrete applications in Virginia DOT bridge structures
- Diagnostics of environmental and resilient performance of maritime transportation systems.
Speakers will include:
- Dr. Brahim Benmokrane, professor of civil and building engineering at the University of Sherbrooke in Canada
- Dr. H. Celik Ozyildirim, principal research scientist at the Virginia Transportation Research Council
- Dr. Mohamed ElGawady, professor of civil, architectural and environmental engineering at Missouri S&T
- Dr. Jason Weiss, director of the Kiewit Center for Infrastructure and Transportation Research and professor of civil and construction engineering at Oregon State University.
Please register at cies.mst.edu/conference.