The Phelps Health respiratory screening station located on 10th St. across from the hospital’s emergency department is no longer offering COVID-19 testing.
Individuals seeking COVID-19 testing can be seen at the following Phelps Health locations without an appointment:
- Phelps Health Immediate Care Rolla at 603 S. Bishop Avenue in Rolla, open 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Call 573-426-4411 for more information.
- Phelps Health Immediate Care Waynesville in Suite 150 at 1000 GW Lane St. in Waynesville, open 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Call 573-842-4116 for more information.
When arriving at Phelps Health locations, please park in the designated spot, call the clinic and follow the instructions.
COVID-19 testing is also available at the following locations:
- Your Community Health Center drive thru site is open from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on scheduled dates listed online. Rapid tests are available with results in approximately 15 minutes. A PCR test can be requested with results in two or three business days. Individuals affiliated with the Rolla Public Schools should call 573-426-4455 to schedule a test. The drive thru is located in the parking lot next to the Rolla movie theater. To check for closures due to weather, please call 573-201-9518 or check the health center’s Facebook page for closures due to weather.
- Mercy Convenient Care Clinic Rolla located at 1605 Martin Springs Drive, Suite 210. This walk-in clinic is open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. For more information, please call the clinic at 573-458-6350.
- Rolla Family Clinic located at 1060 S Bishop Ave. The clinic offers rapid COVID-19 tests with results in less than two hours. PCR testing can be requested with results in 24 hours. Enter through the “COVID” door to your right when you come to the clinic specifically for COVID-19 testing or if you have a fever with upper respiratory symptoms. The clinic is open 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Friday. Beginning Saturday, Feb. 20, it will be open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. For more information, please call the clinic at 573-426-5900.
- CVS Pharmacy located at 500 S Bishop Ave N. in Rolla offers COVID-19 testing by appointment only. Schedule an appointment online. For more information, please call the pharmacy at 573-308-4887.
The following Phelps Health locations offer COVID-19 testing by appointment:
- Bond Building of the Phelps Health Medical Group Rolla at 600 Blues Lake Parkway in Rolla, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Call the medical group at 573-364-8822 to make an appointment.
- Phelps Health Medical Group Salem at 1415 West Scenic Rivers Boulevard in Salem, open 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call the medical group at 573-729-5533 to make an appointment.
- Phelps Health Medical Group St. James at 1000 North Jefferson St. in St. James, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call the medical group at 573-265-8840 to make an appointment.
S&T students can be tested at Student Health andshould call Student Health Services at 573-341-4284 or email email@example.com.
S&T faculty and staff who are tested for COVID-19 or have COVID-19 questions should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 573-341-4902.