- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
All applicants for the scholarship will be judged on academic excellence, service to the campus and community, personal objectives and goals, potential and recommendations.
– Two $2,800 scholarship awards will be presented at the Student Leadership Banquet during the spring semester.
– Funds will distributed through the student account for the 2021-2022 academic year.
– Application deadline is March 1, 2021.
– It is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure all necessary forms are received by the deadline–any incomplete applications will not be considered.
Scholarship Application Guidelines
1. Must be a full-time undergraduate student at Missouri University of Science & Technology
2. Hold a minimum of 60 credit hours
3. Cum GPA of 2.5 or better
4. Show leadership in university and community involvement
The application consists of four parts:
1. Completed application on AcademicWorks
2. Personal statement for qualifying for this leadership award (no more than 500 words)
3. Unofficial undergraduate transcript
4. Two letters of recommendation from faculty members or university officials