- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The Spring Career Fair will be held in a virtual environment using the Career Fair Plus App on Tuesday, Feb. 16th from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Get more Career Fair details at, https://career.mst.edu/careerfair/.
Steps to being successful at the Fair!
Step 1: Download the Career Fair Plus App
Step 2: Set Up Your Account
Step 3: Prepare and Upload your Resume
Step 4: Conquer the Career Fair – Start snatching up appointment times on February 9th at 6 p.m.
• The recruitment season hasn’t changed.
• Students who want a full-time job, co-op, internship, or to get their foot in the door of a company should participate in the virtual fair.
• Students will not have to wait in lines.
• Students can start scheduling appointments with recruiters at 6 p.m. on Feb. 9th.
• Students should review and update resumes in their Career Fair Plus profiles to ensure recruiters have access to the most recent version.
• Encourage students to contact career opportunities and employer relations (COER) at firstname.lastname@example.org or career.mst.edu for help with resume reviews, practice interviews and salary negotiations. COER offers one-on-one appointments and daily group professional development sessions.