Santa Claus is coming to … your app? As a holiday service to staff and faculty, career opportunities and employer relations (COER) will offer free virtual visits with Santa Claus 5:30-8:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 16. The meetings will be 3-5 minutes long and facilitated through the Career Fair Plus App with the video chat feature.
To sign up, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Download the Career Fair Plus App and create an account.
- Step 2: Search for Missouri S&T.
- Step 3: Select the “Fall 2020 S&T Virtual Santa” event.
- Step 4: Book an appointment with Santa.
- Step 5: Complete this questionnaire so that Santa knows some information for the visit, such as your children’s names, accomplishments or big changes this year (such as losing a first tooth, winning a school award or welcoming a new sibling).
- Step 6: Return to the app during your scheduled meeting and knock on Santa’s workshop door.
Please note the following:
- If the event on Dec. 16 fills up, time slots will be opened for Thursday, Dec. 17. Just keep checking back.
- If you don’t celebrate the Christmas holiday and you have an idea of how to make this winter holiday season special for your children, please reach out to Dr. Will Zwikelmaier, director of COER, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For help with the Career Fair Plus App, please contact COER at email@example.com.
- You can also use the app at app.careerfairplus.com/mst_mo/fair/3344.