The Missouri S&T community is invited to review and provide feedback on a policy proposal about a new dual career assistance program. Read the policy memorandum draft for Policy II-14: Dual Career Assistance Program. Read a draft of the program guidelines.
You can give feedback via an online feedback form or during an open forum 2-4 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29, via Zoom.
Dr. Daniel Forciniti, associate provost of faculty affairs, is chair of the policy committee.
The committee members are:
- Mark Bookout, interim chief information officer and information technology representative
- Rhonda Byers, director of human resources
- Andy Careaga, chief marketing and communications officer
- Dr. Kate Drowne, interim vice provost and dean of the College of Arts, Sciences, and Business
- Sara Fayek, Council of Graduate Students representative
- Larry Hierlmeier, Student Council president
- Amanda Kossuth, Staff Council president
- Dr. James Murphy, associate vice chancellor and dean of students
- Neil Outar, chief diversity officer
- Steve Raper, Faculty Senate president
- Melissa Ringhausen, director of athletics and recreation
- Steve Roberts, interim provost and chancellor’s leadership team representative
- Ted Ruth, assistant vice chancellor of facilities services
- Dr. Thomas Vojta, chair of physics and department chairs representative
- Dr. Rich Wlezien, vice provost and dean of the College of Engineering and Computing.