- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Dr. Sajal Das will moderate a panel discussion named “AI for Wireless: Is it Really a Game Changer or Yet Another Hype?” at 9:30-11 a.m. tomorrow (Wednesday, Sept. 2). Tune in via Zoom.
The discussion is part of the 21st IEEE International Symposium on Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks.
Das is the Daniel St. Clair Endowed Chair and professor of computer science at S&T.
Panelists and their affiliations include:
- Vijay Gopalakrishnan, AT&T Labs Research in the U.S.
- Lajos Hanzo, Southampton University in the United Kingdom
- Tommaso Melodia, Northeastern University in the U.S.
- Alex Sprintson, National Science Foundation in the U.S.
- Cormac Sreenan, University College Cork in Ireland
- Mariya Zheleva, University of Albany in the U.S.