Missouri S&T has recently updated resources for supervisors and employees on the university’s COVID-19 website, coronavirus.mst.edu. Updated items include the Supervising Employees document and the Employee Checklist document.
Updated information includes:
- If an employee is sick or has a fever, they should not come to work. Follow your sick leave policies, and direct the employee to contact their health care provider.
- Encourage an employee to call the COVID-19 helpline at 573-341-4902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if the employee:
- is being tested for COVID-19
- is presumed positive but not tested
- comes in contact with a person who tests positive or is being tested
- exhibits symptoms of COVID-19.
- If experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19, DO NOT come to work. Notify your supervisor of the needed absence and contact your health care provider.
- Please report to email@example.com or call the COVID hotline at 573-341-4902 if you:
- are being tested for COVID-19
- are presumed positive but not tested
- come in close contact with a person who tests positive or is being tested or exhibits symptoms of COVID-19.