- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The votes are tallied and the following employees are the newest members of Staff Council for the 2020-21 academic year are:
- Kim Courtney, supervisor of parking operations in University Police
- Jeanelle Hemenway, academic advisor in the S&T Advising Center
- Richie Myers, educational program coordinator in international affairs
- Leneisa Parks, student support specialist in the Student Success Center
- Michael Pleimann, manager of new student programs
- Clorice Reyes, student support specialist in global learning
- Jade Sinnott, senior student support specialist in graduate studies.
Staff Council represents and promotes the best interests of S&T staff, helps to build a positive working relationship with the campus community and works to provide effective communication between staff and leaders.
The next meeting will be held 9-11 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 10, via Zoom. It is open to all staff, faculty and students to attend. You do not have to be a member of Staff Council to attend the meeting or to participate in most of the committees. For the Zoom link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Amanda Kossuth, Staff Council president, at email@example.com.