- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Missouri S&T welcomed thousands of new and returning students over the weekend. New students are currently participating in Opening Week. This is “quarantine week” for students – a time to limit interaction and stay safe to ensure a successful fall semester. Classes will begin at 8 a.m. Monday, Aug. 24.
Everyone at S&T is expected to follow these guidelines now and throughout the semester:
- Check your temperature before coming to campus. If you have a temperature above 100 degrees, do not come to campus.
- If you feel sick, do not come to campus.
- Limit gatherings to fewer than 10 people, on campus or off campus
- Wear a facial covering in all classrooms, labs and wherever you cannot maintain a physical distance of six feet or more
- Practice social distancing by staying six feet apart from colleagues and students
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
Be sure to take the Miner Pledge to show that you care about your own health, the health of your fellow Miners and the safety of your community.