Missouri S&T Student Health Services reminds all students and employees to continue to take these simple steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19 on campus.
- Practice social distancing by staying six feet apart from your classmates and friends, whether on campus or off campus.
- Limit gatherings to fewer than 10 people – on campus and off campus.
- Wear a facial covering in all classrooms, labs and wherever you cannot maintain a physical distance of six feet or more.
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
- Constantly monitor your health.
- Students: If you have a fever of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher or other symptoms of COVID-19, stay home and notify email@example.com.
- Faculty and staff: If you are feeling ill or have a fever, stay home and contact your health care provider and then your supervisor to report your absence from work. Report to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the COVID-19 hotline at 573-341-4902 if you are tested for COVID-19 or presumed positive and not tested, or are a close contact with a person who tests positive, is being tested, or exhibits symptoms of COVID-19.