Today marks the first day of Missouri S&T’s Fall 2020 semester. To minimize the risk of COVID-19 on campus and in the Rolla community, the university has implemented several changes to its practices for the fall. They include:
- Requiring students and employees to check their temperature daily, to self-monitor for symptoms, and to report symptoms to Student Health Services at email@example.com
- Requiring face coverings in classrooms, labs, offices and common areas where social distancing cannot be observed
- Maintaining social distancing in classrooms, residence halls and buildings across campus
- Frequent deep cleaning of residence halls, classrooms, labs, dining areas and common areas across campus
- A combination of in-person, remote and blended or hybrid courses, with in-person classes held in spaces that allow social distancing
- Encouraging students, faculty and staff to take the Miner Pledge shared commitment “to protect myself, my campus and my community.”
For more information about S&T’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and plans for the fall semester, visit coronavirus.mst.edu.