The Fall Career Fair will be held in a virtual environment using the Career Fair Plus App on Tuesday, Sept. 22. Get the details.
- The recruitment season hasn’t changed.
- Students who want a full-time job, co-op, internship, or to get their foot in the door of a company should participate in the virtual fair.
- Students will not have to wait in lines.
- Students can start scheduling appointments with recruiters at 8 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 9.
- Students should upload resumes to their Career Fair Plus profiles for recruiters to access. There is no need to print the resumes to hand out.
- Encourage students to contact career opportunities and employer relations (COER) at email@example.com or via career.mst.edu for help with resume reviews, practice interviews and salary negotiations. COER offers one-on-one appointments and daily group professional development sessions.
Get more details.