- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
As members of the S&T community, we can come together to protect the health and safety of our campus and community. Please take a few minutes to read and take the Miner Pledge to protect yourself, your campus and your community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The pledge reads:
I Pledge to:
- Monitor myself daily for symptoms of COVID-19 before coming to campus
- Take my temperature daily before coming to campus
- Notify firstname.lastname@example.org if I have symptoms of illness or a fever
- Wash my hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
Protect my campus:
- Wear a face covering in classrooms and common areas and when social distancing is not possible
- Maintain social distancing in my daily activities
- Stay home when sick and follow advice from email@example.com
- Respect the space of others and encourage healthy practices
- Participate in health screenings and testing, if advised.
Protect my community:
- Represent S&T in the community and lead by example
- Support and encourage my peers in healthy behavior
- Limit group sizes to minimize my number of contacts
- Consider the health and safety of each participant
- Limit my travel outside the area to essential activities.
You can sign the pledge online.
If you would like a flyer of the pledge, you can download it as a PDF from S&T’s corornavirus site at coronavirus.mst.edu/miner-pledge