- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
The library is open with our top priority being the health and safety of our campus community. Here is what you can expect when visiting the library.
• Face coverings and social distancing are required in the building.
• Furniture has been rearranged to accommodate social distancing requirements.
• The 3rd floor will be closed for building repair. This means that the study areas on the 3rd floor
including the study rooms will not be available.
• Conference rooms will be limited to 10 people per room and face coverings will be required in all conference rooms.
• Interlibrary loan will be available but there may be delays in receiving items due to limited availability.
• All print materials will be quarantined for 3 days between checkouts/uses.
• You will not be able to browse the book shelves. You can now request books and other materials at the service desk, via email, or through chat and we will retrieve them for you.
We are excited to announce:
• Our service desk will be relocated in order to provide additional study and activity space to our students. The relocation is scheduled to occur during fall semester.
• We are implementing a new system which will allow self-checkout and other new web based services.
• Glass panels are being installed on the second floor balcony which will greatly reduce noise on the second floor.