Missouri S&T students who are eligible for financial assistance through the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) may apply for this aid through S&T’s student financial assistance (SFA) office.
- Have been an on-campus undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking student at the start of the spring 2020 term or summer 2020 term. Students that were originally enrolled in distance education or all online courses prior to March 13 are not eligible to receive these funds.
- Have a completed FAFSA for the 2019-20 academic year.
- Meet satisfactory academic progress (SAP) requirements. More details can be found in SFA’s policies and procedures.
- Have been enrolled in the spring 2020 or summer 2020. Priority awarding will be given to students that were enrolled at least half time in their respective program.
- Students must have incurred the expense as a result of campus operations disruptions due to COVID-19 circumstances.
For more information, visit SFA’s COVID-19 emergency
aid website at sfa.mst.edu/covid_emergency_aid.