- Coronavirus News
- Student News
- Submit News
Five graduating students were selected to speak at S&T’s spring commencement ceremonies. Due to the postponement of these ceremonies, the students will instead share their speeches during the Virtual Celebration of Graduates at 11 a.m. Saturday, May 16, via Facebook Live on S&T’s Facebook page.
The student speakers, from left, are:
- Katherine Bartels, a junior environmental engineer consultant for Golder Associates Inc. who will receive her master’s degree in environmental engineering. Originally from Independence, Missouri, she earned a bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering from S&T in 2017.
- Adam Brooks of Columbia, Missouri, who will receive a bachelor’s degree in engineering management.
- Amy Costa of Bridgeton, Missouri, who will receive a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- Sylvia Skouby of St. James, Missouri, who will receive a master’s degree in industrial-organizational psychology. She is a global learning recruiter at S&T and earned a bachelor’s degree in engineering management from S&T in 2003.
- Delaney Simmons of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, who will receive a bachelor’s degree in nuclear engineering.