Curtis Laws Wilson Library will be open with limited hours and operations beginning
Monday, June 1. Limited operations will continue until further notice. Building
hours will be 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, with access restricted to
S&T affiliates. To enter the building, please use your university ID.
- Study spaces: Only the study areas on the first floor will be open. Please practice social distancing while inside the building.
- Borrowing items: To borrow an item from any floor, please make a request. Requests can be made in person at the front desk, via the library catalog, or via library chat. Items may be returned at the front desk or via the book drop (books only; please return devices at the front desk).
- Research consultations: Requests for research consultations or library instruction sessions can be made via the research request form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or the appropriate subject librarian. Reference services are open, but remain virtual.
required for other services
use other services located in the library building, please make an appointment.
are required for the following services:
- University Archives: Open 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Mondays through Fridays. To make an appointment, please call 573-341-6954 or email email@example.com.
- Advising: Open 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Mondays through Fridays. To make an appointment, please call Beth Welter,
administrative assistant, at 573-341-4424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Center for Faculty Excellence (CAFE): Open 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. To make an appointment, please call 573-341-6713, or email email@example.com.
- IT Helpdesk: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. Submit a ticket online at it.mst.edu or call 573-341-4357.
- State Historical Society: Open Tuesdays through Fridays. To make an appointment, please call 573-341-4440, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.